
It is finally down into the 90's and I am loving it. That means that in the morning I can go outside and watch the neighbors go off to work and school and in the afternoon I can sit on my porch and watch them come home. Most of them scare me right back into the house, but sometimes they don't see me and I can just watch them walk on by. Sometimes I let Vanessa (neighbor girl) scratch my ears before she heads off to school. I would love to lay outside all morning, but Mom wont let me, she keeps saying she has to go to this place call work and even though she has offered to let me go too, I would rather hide under the couch then get in that big tin box she calls a car.
Yesterday I found it was shady up along the house, so I walked along the border and started off on a grand adventure while Mom was cleaning out her car. She caught me before I got far, but it was so wonderful to not burn my paws and have a good run. She put my stupid leash on and we pretended I was a dog and took a small walk. I am not a dog, and everyone thinks it is silly that the HOA requires me to have a leash on while outside.
Well I better post this before we lose it, computer at home is old and tempermental.
5 comments:
great update :) it does seem a little unfair for a cat to be on a leash..
Yeah, I'm with Mar, seems unfair to make Jake be on a leash. And you were right, it is the bottom of a bunch of celery.
oops, I mean Jack, not Jake. We sometimes think we SHOULD put Jake on a leash....
Does Jack really walk on a leash? I wouldn't trust ours to go out without one but doubt they would tolerate it.
Can you believe it is rule, our HOA requires Jack be on a leash when outside. No, he tends to become crouching tiger when the leash goes on. Then it is more of taking him for a drag.
Post a Comment