Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Home at Last

So Jack is at home and in case you have not heard from us yet, we will get to you. Both Jack and I were in bed early last night. Jack was worn out from his adventure and I was worn out from searching and worrying about Jack. We are very grateful and feeling very loved by all of you who worried and prayed for Jack's safe return. I had no idea how many people knew and worried about Jack and where it might be lost on Jack it is not lost on me. Thank you again for all your love and support. Right now Jack is sound asleep on the couch and seems very unphased by his adventure. We will try to get pictures and more videos up in the future, but right now I think I am going to join Jack and take a nap. Love and kisses.

No comments: